Abigail Schultz is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. Ms. Schultz focuses her practice on a variety of litigation and dispute resolution matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Schultz was a summer associate in the firm's Dallas office, where she gained experience assisting on a diverse range of cases in areas such as federal securities regulation, real estate litigation and contract disputes.
During law school, Ms. Schultz also interned for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, the Office of Special Litigation with the Texas Attorney General's Office and a public interest firm. Additionally, Ms. Schultz served as the managing editor for the SMU Law Review and served as president of multiple student groups.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Abilene Christian University, B.A., English Language and Literature, summa cum laude
- Dallas Bar Association
- Federalist Society
- Order of the Coif, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2023
- Forrest Smith Ethics Award, Texas General Counsel Forum, 2022
- University Scholar, Abilene Christian University, 2020