Nichole D. Scott is a partner in Holland & Knight's Miami office and is a member of the firm's Private Wealth Services Group. Ms. Scott develops and implements various structures for the transfer of wealth from one generation to the next and works with families to ensure that their wealth is preserved for as long as possible.
Ms. Scott is experienced in drafting complex trusts, wills and other estate planning instruments as well as in administering trusts and estates both during the life of the settlor and upon the death of the settlor/decedent. Further, Ms. Scott is experienced in protecting the rights of settlors and beneficiaries through trust and estate litigation.
In addition to estate planning and estate litigation, Ms. Scott is also experienced in asset protection planning, including premarital and postmarital planning and the creation of asset protection trusts.
Ms. Scott has been an adjunct professor at the University of Miami in the LL.M. Tax program since Fall 2008.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D.
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M.
- University of Tennessee, B.A.
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Dade County Bar Association, Probate and Guardianship Committee
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Trusts and Estates, 2022
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Top Professionals Under Forty, Brickell Magazine, 2018
- Daily Business Review Professional Excellence Award, On the Rise Honoree, 2017
- Who’s Who Legal: Private Client, 2015
- Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2009-2010