Amanda Siciliano is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office and a member of the firm's Corporate Services Team. Ms. Siciliano focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), private equity and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Siciliano served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Paul C. Huck and the Honorable John J. O'Sullivan, both of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. She also gained experience in corporate compliance and alcohol and beverage law while serving as a legal intern for an international privately held spirits company.
While in law school, Ms. Siciliano served on the executive board of the Florida Law Review and participated in the school's Immigration Clinic.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Florida International University, B.A., summa cum laude
- The Florida Bar
- Book Award, International Business Transactions, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2023
- Book Award, Legal Drafting, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2022
- Book Award, Property, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2021
- Ethos of Excellence Scholarship, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2020-2023