Stephanie C. Silvers is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Century City office. She has extensive experience in complex commercial real estate transactions across the country.
Ms. Silvers represents private equity funds and other institutional investors, as well as real estate development companies, in complex acquisitions, dispositions and financings (including construction, permanent, mezzanine and bridge financing). Her practice has a particular focus on representing borrowers in complex financing.
In addition, Ms. Silvers' experience includes representation of capital sources in connection with the formation of joint ventures.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Silvers was an attorney for a boutique national real estate law firm in Los Angeles.
- UCLA School of Law, J.D.
- Queens College, City University of New York, B.A., magna cum laude
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2007-2024
- American Jurisprudence Award, Commercial Transactions, UCLA School of Law
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- Phi Beta Kappa