Anthony J. Sirven
Anthony Jose Sirven is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office where he focuses on commercial litigation matters involving antitrust, breach-of-contract, and corporate and partnership disputes, among other areas. Mr. Sirven also focuses on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) disputes, including representations and warranties (R&W) indemnity actions.
In addition to commercial matters, Mr. Sirven has also defended and helped favorably resolve a civil investigation concerning claims brought under the False Claims Act.
Before joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Sirven was an attorney for another commercial law firm, where he worked on partnership, shareholder, antitrust and indemnity actions in state and federal courts in Florida, New York, Delaware and California. Mr. Sirven also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Paul C. Huck of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, where he gained extensive experience with federal civil and criminal trials, as well as appeals while Judge Huck sat by designation on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth and Eleventh Circuits.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Florida International University, B.A., Philosophy; Minor in Communication Studies
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida Law Review, Notes and Comments Editor
- Federal Bar Association
- Federalist Society, Miami Lawyers Chapter
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Order of the Coif
- Book Award, Trial Practice
- Dean's List, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2013-2016