Brittany N. Smith is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Orlando office, where she focuses her practice on construction litigation. Ms. Smith has experience handling contract disputes, as well as disputes related to private and public infrastructure projects.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Smith worked as a judicial intern for the Honorable Charles T. Canady, former chief justice of the Florida Supreme Court.
While in law school, Ms. Smith worked as a legal intern for the U.S. Attorney’s Office of Northern Florida and as a judicial intern for the Honorable Embry J. Kidd of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida. She also served as a staff editor of the Florida State University Law Review.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Princeton University, A.B., Political Theory, Certificate in Values and Public Life
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association Forum on Construction
- Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award, Florida State University College of Law, 2023
- Polston Award, Florida State University Law Review, 2023
- Book Award, Florida Civil Practice, Florida State University College of Law, 2022
- Dean's List, Florida State University College of Law, Spring 2021, Fall 2021, Fall 2022, Spring 2022
- Princeton Peer Leadership Inaugural Award, Princeton University, 2019