Alan George Stahl is a litigation staff attorney in Holland & Knight's Philadelphia office. Mr. Stahl focuses his practice representing financial services clients against claims brought under various consumer protection statutes, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Truth in Lending Act (TILA) and state consumer protection acts. His experience includes litigation at the state and federal level.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Stahl has been a litigator for more than 30 years in various areas of practice, including consumer bankruptcy, commercial litigation, insurance defense, municipal liability and workplace discrimination. Mr. Stahl has resolved more than 300 such matters arising from claims brought under federal and state consumer protection.
Mr. Stahl also was an instructor and director of education at a post-secondary career college for paralegals and court reporters.
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., History
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- University of Pennsylvania Alumni Association, Western Pennsylvania Chapter, President, 2006-2010