Priscila Sterenberg Belgrad
Pri Sterenberg Belgrad is a corporate services attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office. Ms. Sterenberg Belgrad represents domestic and international clients in various capacities, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A), capital markets transactions, joint ventures, governance, and other general corporate and international matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight in her current position, Ms. Sterenberg Belgrad was a law clerk with the International and Cross Border Transactions Practice in the firm's Miami office.
Previously, Ms. Sterenberg Belgrad practiced in Brazil for one of the leading Brazilian law firms, where she represented domestic and international clients in corporate and insurance matters. Her background and legal education in common and civil law systems provides Ms. Sterenberg with the ability to advise clients on transactions and projects involving multiple jurisdictions, legal systems and cultures.
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M., International Law
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- Escola Nacional de Seguros, Post-Graduate Degree, Insurance Law
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro, LL.B., Corporate Law
- Director's Award, Legal Research and Communication, University of Miami School of Law, 2018