Priscila S. Belgrad is a business services attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office and focuses her practice on financial services. Ms. Belgrad represents financial institutions, banks, borrowers and other entities in complex domestic and cross-border lending transactions across all industries. In addition, Ms. Belgrad represents domestic and international clients in various capacities, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Belgrad practiced in Brazil for one of the leading Brazilian law firms, where she represented domestic and international clients in mergers and acquisitions, other general corporate and insurance matters.
Her background and legal education in common and civil law systems provides Ms. Belgrad with the ability to advise clients on transactions and projects involving multiple jurisdictions, legal systems and cultures.
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M., International Law
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- Escola Nacional de Seguros, Post-Graduate Degree, Insurance Law
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro, LL.B., Corporate Law
- New York
- Director's Award, Legal Research and Communication, University of Miami School of Law, 2018