David Thaxton is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Houston office, where he represents clients in a variety of real estate business transactions in Texas and nationwide.
Mr. Thaxton's practice focuses on the acquisition, development, financing, leasing and disposition of commercial properties, as well as the negotiation of relevant contracts and agreements. He has particular experience in the renewable energy sector in connection with the acquisition, financing and development of renewable energy projects, including utility-scale wind and solar facilities. Mr. Thaxton also has experience negotiating and documenting real property matters in connection with mergers, acquisitions and similar corporate transactions.
Additionally, Mr. Thaxton advises clients in the areas of healthcare leasing, project development and commercial real estate portfolio transactions across an array of industries.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Arms Wide Adoption Services, Board Member, 2020-Present
- Ones to Watch, The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2021