Kimberly L. Thibault is a corporate transactions and securities attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami and New York offices. Ms. Thibault represents both public and private companies, including private equity funds and strategic investors, in domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, co-investments, restructurings and other general corporate matters.
Ms. Thibault also represents public companies in connection with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting, securities exchange compliance and matters of corporate governance, and advises boards of directors and their committees on disclosure, governance and compliance matters arising out of SEC regulations, stock exchange rules and corporate laws.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Thibault worked for an international law firm in New York.
- Represented M/C Partners, a Boston-based private equity firm, in a significant growth investment in celito, a communications and managed services provider based in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Represented an American global hospitality and entertainment company in its $17.2 billion sale of a real estate investment trust (REIT) to another REIT that focuses in casino properties
- Represented an American mass media company in its $14.6 billion merger with a multinational mass media factual television conglomerate
- Represented a multinational contract research organization in its $4.6 billion merger of equals with another contract research organization, which created a fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions company
- Represented a Chinese mining and manufacturing company in its $4.07 billion acquisition of a substantial minority of a Chilean chemical company
- Represented an American private equity firm and a biopharmaceutical solutions organization in the sale by the private equity firm of a 50 percent interest in the biopharmaceutical solutions organization to another private equity firm, valuing the biopharmaceutical solutions organization at $3.8 billion
- Represented an American electric vehicle infrastructure company in its combination with a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), sponsored by a carbon solutions provider, in a transaction that implied the electric vehicle infrastructure company's enterprise value of $2.4 billion
- Represented a rental property company in its $2.5 billion take-private by a partnership formed by an alternative investment management firm and a private equity firm
- Represented a French multinational pharmaceutical and healthcare company in its $1.9 billion acquisition of a biopharmaceutical company and its up to $1.225 billion acquisition of an immuno-oncology company
- Represented an American payments and business technology company in its $960 million acquisition of an internet technology (IT) service management company
- Represented an American retail company that operates supermarkets and multi-department stores in its sale of its dairy brand business to a private equity firm and the sale of a software as a service (SaaS) retail loyalty provider to a data platform company
- Represented an American nuclear power company in its acquisition of civil nuclear business from a British multinational aerospace and defense company
- Represented an American video rental company in its $370 million sale to a provider of positive and entertaining video content
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Florida, B.A., summa cum laude
- New York
- American Bar Association