Talis Trevino is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Atlanta office. Ms. Trevino focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and dispute resolution.
Ms. Trevino is experienced in representing clients in state and federal court through all stages of litigation, including pleadings, motion practice, mediation and discovery. Her cases range from contractual disputes, fraud and misrepresentation, and breach of fiduciary duty claims to alleged violations of federal and state Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) laws, antitrust, and deceptive and unfair business and trade practices.
Ms. Trevino also maintains an active pro bono practice, in which she regularly represents victims of domestic violence in obtaining protective orders, as well as assists clients in obtaining divorces and adult guardianships.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Trevino practiced at an AmLaw 100 firm in Atlanta. During law school, she was a staff editor for the Wake Forest Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
- Yale University, B.A.
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Advisory Council, Member, 2019-Present; Secretary, 2021
- Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Service Council, Member, 2017-Present; Membership Chair, 2019-2021
- Atlanta Bar Association, Women in the Profession Section, Member, 2016-Present; Vice Chair, 2021; Chair, 2022
- Atlanta Council of Younger Lawyers, Member, 2016-Present; Secretary, 2021
- Yale Club of Georgia, Programs Chair, 2018-Present