Kyle Vits is a financial services attorney in Holland & Knight’s Atlanta office. Mr. Vits focuses his practice on corporate financing transactions and primarily represents lenders in connection with the negotiation and documentation of a variety of transactions, including acquisition financings, real estate financings, asset-based financings and cash flow financings.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Vits served individual clients in the areas of estate planning, real estate transactions and business law. He also represented institutional clients in the areas of state and federal consumer protection and privacy laws.
- Mercer University School of Law, J.D.
- Georgia State University, B.B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- State Bar of George