John Weber is a real estate attorney and advises clients on the purchase, sale, lease and finance matters for multimillion-dollar real estate deals. His experience includes work on traditional real estate, land use and tax credit matters nationwide. He also serves as general counsel for the Kentucky Democratic Party.
Previously, Mr. Weber served as an attorney in the real estate and banking service group for Stites & Harbison and in the commercial real estate practice group of Frost Brown Todd, in Louisville, Kentucky.
Before attending law school, Mr. Weber worked as a youth minister for St. Matthews Baptist Church in Louisville and spent two years in Teach for America in Nashville, Tennessee, where he taught Advanced Placement Government courses to students at Cane Ridge High School.
- University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Lipscomb University, Master of Education, magna cum laude
- University of Louisville, B.A., cum laude
- American Bar Association, Law Student Division Delegate, Young Lawyers Division Civic Engagement Team, and Liaison to the Standing Committee on Election Law
- Kentucky Bar Association, Young Lawyer’s Section Executive Committee Member
- Louisville Bar Association, Board of Directors
- Young Professionals Association of Louisville, President, Secretary and General Counsel
- Leadership Louisville, Board Member
- Greater Louisville Inc., Board Member
- Matthews Baptist Church UPWARD Basketball League
- University of Louisville Alumni Association, Board Member
- New Leaders Council Kentucky Chapter – Chapter Co-Director; Institute Co-Chair
- TEDxCorbin, Speaker Coach
- Teach For America Louisville Alumni Board, Co-Founder; Chair