Jennifer A. White
Jennifer A. White is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Century City office. Ms. White focuses her practice on a broad range of complex transactional real estate matters, including acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures and financings. She represents private and institutional investors, as well as real estate development companies, and her experience includes a wide range of asset types, including office and industrial buildings, retail centers, multifamily projects, land for residential planned community development and hospitality projects.
Ms. White is especially active in representing borrowers in complex financing transactions, including construction, mezzanine, agency and bridge financing.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. White was an attorney for a boutique national real estate law firm in Los Angeles.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D., with high honors
- Arizona State University, B.S., cum laude
- Southern California Review of Law and Social Justice, University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2022, 2023
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law Ones to Watch, 2022