David Patrick Wright
David Wright assists hospital systems and other public and private healthcare-related with real estate matters, including the development, acquisition, disposition and leasing of medical office buildings and other healthcare properties. He has an extensive practice representing clients in both multi-property portfolio transactions as well as single asset deals, with a particular focus on the regulatory requirements healthcare providers face in successfully completing real estate transactions.
In addition to real estate matters, Mr. Wright has represented clients with their business formation, merger and acquisition, and commercial financing needs.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Mississippi, BBA, Banking and Managerial Finance, magna cum laude
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2023