Yuhan "Kitty" Xie is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Houston office. Ms. Xie focuses her practice on corporate, securities, financial services and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Ms. Xie managed logistics service provider contracts for a Fortune 200 information technology (IT) company. Ms. Xie also worked in various roles in supply chain functions for about 10 years and has extensive experience in procurement and lean improvement.
In addition, Ms. Xie has board governance, finance and budgeting experience by previously serving on the board and as the chair of the finance committee for Etoile Academy Charter School.
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D.
- Purdue University, MSF
- University of Central Arkansas, B.B.A., summa cum laude
- Dean's List, University of Houston Law Center, Fall 2018, Fall 2020
- Dean's List, Purdue University, 2011, 2012
- Outstanding Finance Student Award, University of Central Arkansas, April 2010
- Presidential Scholar, University of Central Arkansas, 2006-2010
- Chinese - Mandarin