Continuing Uncertainty, Growing Frustration: A Round Table Discussion on Government Contracting in 2013
Baker Tilly Round Table Discussion
Baker Tilly Conference Center
Government Contracts Partner Terry Elling will participate in Baker Tilly's "Continuing Uncertainty, Growing Frustration: A Round Table Discussion on Government Contracting in 2013."
Mr. Elling will co-moderate with Baker Tilly Partner Brent Calhoon as they lead a roundtable discussion on anticipated government contracting trends, their impact on your business and strategies to overcome them. Forge through 2013 with insight on how to tackle the evolving government contract environment and remain profitable.
Topics up for discussion include:
- sequestration or not, austerity is here to stay
- tactics the government will use to buy more for less – and how some contractors will likely give something for nothing
- the regulatory environment
- the litigation environment
- submit additional topic ideas or questions to email@example.com