Designing and Drafting Revocable Trusts In California
Mentor Legal Drafting Courses and Comerica Class Series
Long Beach, CA
Private Wealth Services Associate Lindsey Kernan will teach a class titled "Planning for Single Clients, Smaller Estates and Pour-Over Wills" at the Mentor Legal Drafting Courses and Comerica's Drafting and Designing Revocable Trusts in California Class Series.
- Considerations When Planning Smaller Estates
- Widows, Widowers and Divorced Clients
- Unmarried Clients
- Pour-Over Wills - Standard Clauses
- Executor Powers
- Coordinating Will Provisions With Other Estate Planning Documents
- Coordinating Life Insurance and IRA Designations
Note: This is a three day class, running from 8:30-5:00 each day. It is an intensive 20 hour CLE course with emphasis on practical drafting instruction and analysis of case studies & sample provisions. Experienced practitioners provide guidance for each step in the estate planning process from pre-engagement to drafting to execution of final documents to termination of representation.