Holland & Knight attorneys will attend the ABA Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Spring Symposia as speakers, moderators and group chairs of several sessions. The American Bar Association celebrates its 25th anniversary of this event.
- Mark Stone | Program chair and speaker | Hot Tax Topics for the Busy Real Estate Lawyer
- Leigh Basha | Group chair | Income and Transfer Tax Planning Group, Part I: International Silver Spoons for U.S. Beneficiaries of Foreign Trusts and Foreign Beneficiaries of U.S. Trusts: A Primer for Domestic Partners
- Leigh Basha | Group chair | Income and Transfer Tax Planning Group, Part II: Polishing and Buffing: Drafting and Administering Trusts to Survive Higher Taxes and Lower Market Performance
- Leigh Basha | Group chair | Income and Transfer Tax Planning Group, Part III: Served on a Silver Platter: Hot Topics in Income and Transfer Tax Planning
- Ed Koren | Moderator | Silver Lining of ATRA: Choice of Entity in Light of Changes in Tax Law
- Robbie Barton | Speaker | Silver Hair and Fighting Heirs: Contested Guardianships
- Ed Koren and Christine Albright | Speakers | The First Quarter Century: Former Section Chairs Reflect on Lessons from the Past and How We Have Grown