Marine Insurance Roundtable
ABA TIPS Admiralty & Maritime Law Committee, New York, N.Y.
New York, NY 10019
Partner Chris Nolan will moderate the Admiralty & Maritime Law Committee of the American Bar Association TIPS Practice Section's Marine Insurance Roundtable that will focus on what keeps marine insurance professionals up at night and what outside counsel are doing to cause or help their insomnia.
- Kerri D’Ambrosio, Senior Claims Examiner, Markel Global Insurance
- William Donahue, Director – Claims, RLI Ins. Co.
- Chris Frick, Vice President – Marine Claims, Liberty International Underwriters
- Leanne O'Loughlin, Claims Director, The Standard Club/Charles Taylor P&I Management (Americas), Inc.
- Nathan Ahart, Assistant Manager, cargo claims department WK Webster & Co. Ltd.
- Boriana Farrar, Vice President-Counsel and Business Development Director, North America American Steamship Owners
Mutual Protection and Indemnity Association, Inc.
Continuing Legal Education
Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. Holland & Knight will make all reasonable efforts to seek CLE credit for this program in every state with an MCLE requirement. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of content, delivery or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys: both transitional (newly admitted) and experienced New York attorneys who attend this program can qualify for New York CLE credit.