Hazardous Materials Enforcement Overview
Holland & Knight Webinar
October 1, 2018|
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM ET
Holland & Knight hosted an in-depth presentation on environmental law enforcement in the context of hazardous materials and emergency planning. Our highly experienced attorneys John Irving and Robert Frank examined recent federal cases and provided insight on compliance and investigations in this critical area.
- examining environmental statutes that govern hazardous materials and enforcement efforts
- understanding what makes a case criminal or civil and how parallel proceedings work
- explaining suspension and debarment consequences for violations of environmental laws
- describing internal investigations of environmental crimes
- evaluating what makes corporate compliance programs "effective"