Finding Your Feet: Aligning Political Advocacy with the New Normal
Part 1 – On and Off the Hill: Establishing Trust and Credibility in Today's World, Holland & Knight and Sagac Public Affairs Webinar
During the past 18 months, a new normal has emerged, and there are few places where this spotlight has shone brighter than on the political stage.
Certain aspects of recent changes, such as hybrid schedules, are likely here to stay. Other changes, however, such as the pause of in-person engagement with lawmakers, are temporary.
Whether permanent or passing, we must all adapt to the changes at hand. Having appropriate internal and external conversations, maintaining relationships, being prepared to push advocacy agendas forward and continuing to prioritize political engagement for your organization are all critical steps.
Please join Holland & Knight's Public Policy & Regulation Group and Sagac Public Affairs for a new three-part webinar series, "Finding Your Feet: Aligning Political Advocacy with the New Normal." Our experienced attorneys and professionals will discuss information via three webinars intended for public policy decision-makers, political affairs leads and political action committee (PAC) professionals. Register for Part 1 below.
Part 1 – On and Off the Hill: Establishing Trust and Credibility in Today's World
- Establishing credibility for your program with interpersonal relationships
- How lawmakers and their staffs feel about the current environment
- Why being in the room with lawmakers matters
- The value of in-person advocacy with your members or employees
We hope you can join us for this highly informative presentation.
- Dan Ekstein | Partner and Chief Business Development Officer, Sagac Public Affairs
- Ron Klein | Partner, Holland & Knight; Former Member of Congress (D-FL)
- Jonathan Day | Chief of Staff, Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.)
- Todd Valentine | Chief of Staff, Rep. Joyce Beatty (D-Ohio)
Further reading: Is in-person lobbying here to stay? Check out Sagac's recent op-ed for reasons why we believe the answer is "yes."
Stay tuned: We hope you can join us for one or more of these complimentary webinars. Look out for an invitation to our next discussion on October 7, which will focus on helping leaders navigate the current political environment.