Powerful Witness Preparation: A Practical Guide for Lawyers
Litigation attorney Daniel Small will be giving a presentation for Minnesota CLE on "Powerful Witness Preparation: A Practical Guide for Lawyers." Mr. Small will provide insights on the methods, procedure and rules that will make your witness a powerful, compelling communicator. He will lead you through a focused discussion of the obstacles to effective preparation of lay and expert witnesses, and the solutions to overcome them.
- Learn the step-by-step method to teach your client the basic principles of testifying
- Give your client the confidence to exercise the right, the responsibility and the tools to take control of their testimony
- Level the playing field where the questioner usually has the advantage
- Alert your client to the most common witness mistakes and share practical tips to avoid them
- Increase your expertise as an advocate and give yourself a winning edge in the litigation process