2023 Legal Ethics Year in Review
Holland & Knight, Adams and Reese Webinar
Join Adams and Reese Partner Lucian Pera and Holland & Knight Partner Trisha Rich for a rollicking one-hour review of the most important developments of the last year (or so) in legal ethics and lawyering.
They will distill practical guidance from ethics opinions and case law from all over and review what lawyers should know to protect their clients and themselves and practice more effectively.
Topics will include:
- NewLaw developments and lawyer regulatory reform
- Ethical (and unethical) witness preparation
- The latest cases on advance waivers of conflicts of interest
- The first lawyers disciplined for falling for wire transfer frauds
- Ethical (or unethical) deception in investigations
- Using artificial intelligence (AI) ethically and responsibly
- Continuing lawyer cybersecurity dangers … and more!
Our presenters promise more ethics fun in an hour than lawyers should be allowed to have.
Plus, it's free!