The Road Ahead for Lenders in 2015
The Secured Lender
What does the road ahead look like for middle-market loan transactions in 2015?
To answer that question, Corporate Finance Partners Eric Kimball and Michael Emerson and Corporate Finance Associate Brian Smith recently authored the article "The Road Ahead for Lenders in 2015."
The article explores developments related to:
- receiving "make-whole" premiums
- restricting credit bids "for cause" in a bankruptcy proceeding
- enforcing intercreditor arrangements
- assigning loans to nonbank buyers
- documenting disqualified lender lists and sponsor and borrower loan buybacks