Holland & Knight's Energy and Natural Resources Quarterly Newsletter: Summer 2020
Holland & Knight invites you to read the Summer 2020 issue of our Energy and Natural Resources Quarterly newsletter, in which our authors discuss important hot topics and developments in energy, natural resources and environment. This newsletter provides a look around the corner, highlighting top issues and emerging opportunities for the private sector.
Recognizing this newsletter is arriving in your inbox during uncertain times, we also wanted to let you know that Holland & Knight is tracking developments on the emerging situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the impacts the crisis may have on the Energy and Natural Resources industry. Analysis on what the developments may mean for business can be found on our COVID-19 Response Team page.
This edition covers, among other relevant topics, a number of recent U.S. political developments that may continue to be important market drivers throughout 2020. We encourage you to reach out to our authors with thoughts or questions on these topics.
- Revised Waters of the U.S. Rule Provides Clarity Concerning Reach of Federal Agencies
- Studies Find Gulf of Mexico Has Untapped Potential for Offshore Wind Development
- Treasury Department to Extend Renewable Tax Credit Safe Harbor Deadlines
- San Francisco Bay Region Issues Risk-Based Screening Levels for PFAS at Cleanup Sites
- Climate-Centric Infrastructure Package Passed by House Democrats: What's Included? What's Next?
- Climate Action Plan Released by House Select Committee on the Climate Crisis
- Energy Outlook – A Four-Part Webinar Series