Holland & Knight Health Dose: June 7, 2022
Holland & Knight Health Dose is an in-depth weekly dose of legislative and regulatory insights to keep stakeholders abreast of happenings in Washington, D.C., impacting the health sector.
This week's topics include:
- What's Next on Capitol Hill?
- Republican Healthy Future Task Force Releases Proposal to Modernize Healthcare
- After Complaints, HHS Releases New Checklist to Help Ensure Payer Compliance with No Surprises Act
- CMS Announces New Quality Improvement Strategy
- ONC Committee Advances Prior Authorization Recommendations
- HHS Announces New Office of Environmental Justice
- Latest Medicare Trust Fund Report Forecasts Funding Shortfall by 2018, Recommends Urgent Action
- FDA Vaccine Advisory Committee Meets to Advance COVID Shot Recommendations
- WHO Creates New Global Health Crises Committee