Holland & Knight Health Dose: August 9, 2022
Holland & Knight Health Dose is an in-depth weekly dose of legislative and regulatory insights to keep stakeholders abreast of happenings in Washington, D.C., impacting the health sector.
This week's topics include:
- Senate Moves Forward with Reconciliation
- Senate Passes Veteran Burn Pit Legislation
- Monkeypox Officially Declared Public Health Emergency as Administration Looks to Shore Up Response
- Biden Administration Moves to Defend Abortion Access Post-Dobbs
- COVID-19 PHE Expected to Extend Beyond Midterms; HHS Creates Office Dedicated to Studying Long COVID