Elena Aidova is a Miami real estate attorney who focuses her practice on commercial real estate, institutional finance, as well as the acquisition and sale of real estate assets.
Ms. Aidova has extensive experience representing various banks, from community to global money center banks. She also represents other financial institutions, such as life insurance companies, involved in commercial lending transactions.
In addition, Ms. Aidova represents clients in a variety of commercial lending and restructuring transactions, including construction and permanent financing for office buildings, shopping centers, industrial parks, and multifamily and mixed-use developments, as well as hotels and condominium projects. She also is well-versed in transactions involving sales, acquisitions, sale-leasebacks, ground leases, building and space leases, and like-kind exchanges of real property and related personal property. Ms. Aidova has experience in multi-state mortgage financings.
Ms. Aidova also represents clients in connection with the acquisition and disposition of improved and unimproved properties, including commercial and residential properties.
- New York University, B.A., cum laude
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Miami Real Estate Law Ones to Watch, 2022, 2023
- Holland & Knight Public and Charitable Service All-Star, 2014