Eric S. Almon is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Tampa office and practices in the area of corporate law, securities law, and mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Almon represents public and privately held companies with respect to various corporate and securities matters. He advises companies, boards of directors and their committees with respect to securities offerings, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) periodic reporting, corporate governance, stock exchange rules, mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, private equity financing and general corporate matters.
Mr. Almon regularly represents companies and private equity-backed businesses in acquisitions, investments, joint ventures and divestitures. He also has extensive experience in capital-raising transactions, general commercial transactions and agreements, and corporate governance.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Almon worked in the Strategic Outsourcing Group at Genentech Inc., a biotechnology company based in South San Francisco, Calif.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Dartmouth College, B.A.
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Corporate Counsel Section, Co-Chair, 2012
- Holland & Knight Emerging Leaders, Class of 2019
- McAuliffe Honor Society
- Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society
- University of San Francisco School of Law Book Awards, Constitutional Law, Health Law