Elliott Beale is a business and real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Jacksonville office and is a member of the firm's Corporate Services and Real Estate teams. Ms. Beale focuses on a variety of corporate and real estate transactions.
Ms. Beale counsels clients on an extensive range of corporate matters, including mergers, acquisitions, entity formation, general commercial contracts, corporate finance, reorganizations and divestitures. Additionally, she advises public companies on corporate governance, regulatory, disclosure and compliance matters arising from federal securities laws, and U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules and regulations. She also assists public companies with preparing periodic reports filed with the SEC.
Ms. Beale's real estate practice includes representation of developers, financial institutions and investors in connection with acquisitions, dispositions, due diligence analysis, secured financing, operations and development.
During law school, Ms. Beale participated in the Wake Forest University School of Law Elder Law Clinic and Veterans Legal Clinic. She assisted moderate and low-income seniors in estate planning, consumer issues and securing Medicaid benefits. Additionally, Ms. Beale provided legal representation to veterans who received an unjust bad paper discharge.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- The University of Georgia, B.B.A., Finance; Certificate in Legal Studies, magna cum laude
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- Wake Forest Law Review, Business Editor
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Merit Scholarship, Wake Forest University School of Law, 2017-2020
- Presidential Scholarship, The University of Georgia, 2013-2017
- Bank of America Merit Scholarship, The University of Georgia, 2016-2017