Elliott Beale is a business and real estate finance attorney in Holland & Knight's Charlotte and Jacksonville offices, and is a member of the firm's Corporate Services and Real Estate teams. Ms. Beale focuses on a variety of corporate and real estate finance transactions.
Ms. Beale counsels clients on an extensive range of corporate matters, including mergers, acquisitions, entity formation, general commercial contracts, corporate finance, reorganizations and divestitures. Additionally, she advises public companies on corporate governance, regulatory, disclosure and compliance matters arising from federal securities laws, and U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules and regulations. She also assists public companies with preparing periodic reports filed with the SEC.
Ms. Beale's real estate finance practice is focused on the representation of national commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) and other fixed-income lenders on financing transactions involving issues surrounding the capital markets industry, including cash management arrangements, condominiums, multiborrower and multiproperty structures, and cross-collateralized/cross-defaulted and portfolio loan structures.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Georgia, B.B.A., Finance; Certificate in Legal Studies, magna cum laude
- North Carolina
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- Wake Forest Law Review, Business Editor
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Corporate/Strategic Deal of the Year, M&A Advisor Awards, 2022
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2021
- Merit Scholarship, Wake Forest University School of Law, 2017-2020
- Presidential Scholarship, The University of Georgia, 2013-2017
- Bank of America Merit Scholarship, The University of Georgia, 2016-2017