Francisco Bianchetti is a financial and corporate transactions attorney in Holland & Knight's New York and a member of the firm's Corporate Services Team. Mr. Bianchetti primarily advises clients in a broad range of matters, including cross-border and domestic mergers and acquisitions (M&A), venture capital, private equity and financing transactions.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Bianchetti was a partner for an Argentine law firm, where he advised businesses and financial institutions in significant transactions throughout Latin America.
- Represented a seller in the sale of electricity distribution companies in Argentina
- Advised a seller in the sale of a data center maintenance company with operations in more than five Latin American countries
- Advised a major logistics player in asset purchase transactions in Argentina
- Counsel in acquisition process of the Argentina operation of a Dutch electricity company
- Advised a major logistics player in first public offering of notes and in several private financings, local and cross border
- Advised multilateral organizations as lenders in financings to companies based in Argentina and throughout Latin America
- Advised underwriters in Argentine state public oil and gas company notes issuance worth more than $4 billion
- Advise in connection with fiduciary duties under capital markets transactions
- Represented the financial arm of an auto company in several public offerings of notes
- Advise to an investor club in several early-stage financings and as limited partner (LP) of a venture capital fund, including drafting and revision of simple agreement for future equity (SAFEs), simple agreement for future tokens or equity (SAFTEs), simple agreement for future token (SAFT), token purchase agreements, LP agreements and operating agreements
- Counsel to a blockchain gaming academy in the setting up and day-to-day operations
- Counsel to venture capital fund in the setup of its corporate office in Argentina
- Counseled to National Ministry in the creation and implementation of first national public venture capital fund
- Advise to several startups in general corporate issues, regulatory, landing and financing (including crypto, artificial intelligence, software companies), work included, for example, advice on crypto licensing requirements in several jurisdictions
- Duke University School of Law, LL.M., Certificate in Business Law
- Universidad Austral, J.D.
- New York
- New York State Bar Association, 2021-Present
- Buenos Aires Bar Association, 2011-Present