Benjamin Bottehsazan is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Century City office. Mr. Bottehsazan's practice focuses on complex commercial real estate transactions, including the acquisition, operation and disposition of various asset types such as office buildings, multifamily residential, shopping centers and industrial properties.
Mr. Bottehsazan also represents borrowers and lenders in mortgage, mezzanine and construction financings as well as preferred equity transactions.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Bottehsazan was an attorney for a boutique national real estate law firm in Los Angeles.
- Represented a commercial real estate investment firm on the sale of a $550 million multi-property portfolio across five states
- Represented a real estate investment client in connection with the acquisition and disposition of various shopping center properties located throughout the United States, including the acquisition of a shopping center in California valued at more than $100 million
- Represented a life insurance company on mortgage and construction loans of various sizes secured by multifamily, storage and other property types
- UCLA School of Law, J.D.
- UCLA, B.A., History, magna cum laude
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Los Angeles Real Estate Law Ones to Watch, 2023, 2024
- Masin Family Academic Excellence Gold Awards: Law & Economics and Wills & Trusts, UCLA School of Law
- Dean's Honor List, UCLA