Curran Butcher is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Orlando Office. Mr. Butcher's practice is focused on construction litigation, including contract disputes as well as disputes involving government grants and regulations.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Butcher worked as a judicial intern for the Honorable Chris M. McAliley of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
During law school, Mr. Butcher served as a senior research editor of the Florida Law Review and was a member of its Diversity Committee. He also worked as a research assistant for a health law professor and served as the treasurer of Gator Law American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).
- University of Central Florida, B.A., Music
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.,
- Book Award, Family Law, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2021
- Accomplished Research Editor Award, Florida Law Review, 2019
- Book Award, Legal Writing, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2018
- Book Award, Introduction to Lawyering and the Legal Profession, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2018