Robert N. Chiaravalloti is a labor and employment attorney in Holland & Knight's Philadelphia office who focuses on global employment, litigation, labor, compensation, benefits, immigration and security matters. Mr. Chiaravalloti has significant experience in Fortune 500 corporate law and human resources departments, working with clients across industries, including healthcare, consumer products, energy, manufacturing, and news and entertainment services.
Mr. Chiaravalloti advises boards of directors, business line executive officers, company counsel and human resource leaders in all facets of U.S. and international employment and labor matters. He manages class wage-and-hour litigation, conducts C-suite investigations and negotiates executive agreements. He also provides labor and employment seminars globally to all levels of public and private companies.
Admitted to New Jersey and New York only.
- Successfully advised healthcare and manufacturing companies on seven class wage-and-hour actions
- Advised and implemented methodology in Fortune 500 company to reduce labor and employment portfolio spend by 56 percent in 18 months
- Investigated and resolved C-suite investigations with no liability for the company
- Negotiated executive transition agreements in North America, Europe and Asia
- Advised on a senior executive whistleblower case
- Counseled Board of Directors on executive transition
- Represented beverage, healthcare and manufacturing companies before federal administrative agencies
- Advised entertainment and manufacturing company on employment policies
- Successfully represented manufacturing companies on union campaigns
- Partnered with legal and human resource leadership teams to create data source to track employment case trends
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D.
- The Catholic University of America, B.A., magna cum laude
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New York Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa