Paul Comeaux provides legal support to local and global clients in real estate, hospitality, energy, and general business transactions. He represents developers, investors, and lenders. His experience includes ground lease structuring and negotiation, structuring partnerships and joint ventures, lease finance, condominium structuring and disputes, retail and office leasing, and project construction and development (including design professional and construction agreements). He also has an extensive legal opinions practice.
- Represented an international hotel group in multiple multi-state acquisitions and dispositions
- Represented the lead lender in structuring and syndication of over $5 billion in off balance sheet leases
- Represented an international hospitality company in a litigation workout involving restructure of financing, renovation, and other obligations in connection with a flagship New York Times Square hotel
- Represented working-interest owners in the financing, purchasing, lease-up, and sale of a major shopping center
- Represents national retailers, banks, and restaurant chains in acquisition, development, and leasing
- King's College London, LL.M., with merit
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D.
- Louisiana State University, B.A., cum laude
- State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Section
- Dallas Bar Association, Real Property Section
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2006-2023
- Texas Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters (Real Estate, Banking, Construction/Surety), 2004-2005, 2007