Julie Connelly is a commercial real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Boston office. Ms. Connelly focuses on volume leasing and purchasing for retail clients, office leasing and commercial development.
Ms. Connelly takes the time to understand her clients' business goals, values and risk tolerance to help guide them in negotiating transactions efficiently and effectively. She prides herself on building strong relationships that help her clients succeed in meeting their business goals.
Ms. Connelly supports major retail clients in the expansion of their retail footprints through the development of form documents and internal streamlined processes, as well as the implementation of sophisticated tracking software to help retail clients expand their retail footprints in a way that provides consistency in transactional documents and predictability in cost for her clients.
Having served major retail clients both in her time at an international law firm and as in-house counsel at a major healthcare retailer, Ms. Connelly understands the pressure that corporate clients are under to advance deals quickly. She is adept at identifying risk and working with her clients to balance deal efficiency with protection of her clients' business priorities. Ms. Connelly is a creative thinker and negotiator who finds common ground without compromising her clients' interests.
Ms. Connelly believes that a diverse team is a strong team, and she values diversity among her team and with her clients.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D.
- Tufts University, B.A., Political Science and Child Development
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Southborough Economic Development Committee, Chair, 2013-2023; Town Meeting Review Committee, 2016-2017
- Pepperdine Law Review, Editor
- Phi Delta Phi
- Pepperdine University School of Law Mentoring Program
- Youth Mentoring for Diversity
- Influencers in CRE Technology, GlobeSt.com, 2024
- Boston magazine, Top Lawyer, 2022
- Dean's Scholarship, Pepperdine University School of Law, 2009
- Martha Delman and Milton Arthur Krug Endowed Law Scholarship, Pepperdine University School of Law, 2009
- Gunnar Nicholson Endowed Scholarship, Pepperdine University School of Law, 2008
- Phi Delta Phi Ethics Scholarship Essay Contest Winner, Pepperdine University School of Law, 2007