Christopher M. Connors is a real estate, real estate finance and affordable housing transactions attorney in Holland & Knight's Boston office. Mr. Connors assists clients in real estate and financing transactions, including acquisitions and sales, leasing and credit tenant lease financing. Mr. Connors also represents lenders financing low-income housing tax credit projects.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Connors worked with tenants and landlords on residential and commercial leasing.
During law school, Mr. Connors was an executive editor for symposium for the Albany Law Review and the director of finance for the Anthony Cardona Moot Court Program. He also participated in the Ruby R. Vale Moot Court Competition at Delaware Law School.
- Represented multiple institutional investors as lenders in a $250 million sale-leaseback financing of 47 properties in 24 states that were leased to affiliates of a national retail/healthcare company
- Represented an institutional investor as lender in a $55 million financing of 66 aircraft engines leased to a commercial airline
- Represented an institutional investor as lender in construction-to-permanent lease financings of three buildings leased to the General Services Administration on behalf of the U.S. government, totaling approximately $200 million
- Represented a permanent lender issuing forward commitments for permanent financing loans that were offered by several investment funds; these transactions are generally taxable financings with nine percent tax credits, ranging in size from $4 million to $15 million
- Represented a permanent lender in more than 20 multimillion-dollar bond transactions for affordable housing projects across the country in ongoing engagements; transactions were structured as forward commitments and ranged in size from $5 million to $65 million
- Albany Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Western New England University, B.S., cum laude
- New York
- Real Estate Finance Association