Gustavo Cuberos is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Bogotá office. Mr. Cuberos has practiced law since 1973 and focuses his practice on a wide range of commercial law issues, particularly in matters of companies, contracts, insolvency, litigation and arbitration.
In addition to his legal practice, Mr. Cuberos has served as a professor of commercial law at various universities for more than 40 years. He is an arbitrator at the Center for Arbitration and Conciliation of the Chambers of Commerce of Bogotá and Medellín as well as a mediator for insolvency issues at the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá.
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Doctor in Law, Political and Social Sciences
- College of Commercial Lawyers
- Ibero-American Institute of Bankruptcy Law
- Colombian Institute of Bankruptcy Law
- The Best Lawyers in Colombia, Arbitration and Mediation, Litigation, 2024
- Honored at the XVI Colombian Congress of Insolvency Law, September 2022
- Emeritus Arbitrator, Center for Arbitration and Conciliation of the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá
- Exceptional Professor, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, 1994-1997