Camilo Cuervo Díaz is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Bogotá office, where he focuses his practice on structuring, transformation and business crisis management processes in labor and social security law. He has extensive experience in business consulting, collective bargaining and labor litigation for some of the most important companies in Colombia. He represents various groups and business sectors regarding the settlement of conflicts and labor matters at the national level.
Mr. Cuervo Díaz also has been a university professor since 2004 and a speaker at various entities, including universities, Chambers of Commerce and academic entities of all levels and sectors, and he currently serves as a governor of the Labor Bar Association in Colombia. He is the academic coordinator of the business training programs of the Bogotá Chamber of Commerce in its Labor Law and Social Security sections. In addition, Mr. Cuervo Díaz is a research professor in the Labor Law Department of the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana since 2005 as well as professor of Master of Business law at Pontificia Universidad Javeriana – Cali.
In addition, Mr. Cuervo Díaz is a columnist for Semana Magazine. He also serves as an arbitrator appointed by the Supreme Court of Justice, and as an arbitrator for the Ministry of Labor and several companies in various collective conflicts.
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, LL.M., Labor Law and Social Security
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Specialization, Labor Law
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, J.D.
- Colombian Labor and Social Security Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2008-Present
- Director of Labor Unit, Cuberos, Cortes, Gutierrez Abogados, 2008-2023
- The Best Lawyers in Colombia, Labor and Employment Law, 2024
- Chambers Latin America, Labor Law, 2018-Present
- The Legal 500 Latin America, Labor Law, 2022-Present