Devin Damon is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office and a member of the firm's Private Wealth Services Group. Ms. Damon focuses her practice on domestic and international estate and tax planning for high-net-worth individuals and families, with experience drafting complex wills, trusts and various other estate planning instruments.
Ms. Damon also has experience developing estate plans to effectively provide for the continued care and maintenance of horses and other pets in accordance with clients' intent. Ms. Damon has been involved in equestrian sports for more than two decades, and she is well versed in equine-related matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Damon practiced in the areas of business law, and insurance and reinsurance at a law firm in Tampa, Florida. Ms. Damon also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Ursula Ungaro of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., Taxation, with distinction
- Georgetown University Law Center, Certificate, International Taxation
- Boston College Law School, J.D.
- Florida Gulf Coast University, B.S., Marketing
- Dean's List, Georgetown University Law Center, 2021