Devin Damon is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office and a member of the firm's Private Wealth Services Group. Ms. Damon focuses her practice on domestic and international estate and tax planning for high-net-worth individuals and families, with experience drafting complex wills, trusts and various other estate planning instruments.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Damon practiced in the areas of business law, and insurance and reinsurance at a law firm in Tampa, Florida. Ms. Damon also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Ursula Ungaro of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., Taxation, with distinction
- Georgetown University Law Center, Certificate, International Taxation
- Boston College Law School, J.D.
- Florida Gulf Coast University, B.S., Marketing
- Dean's List, Georgetown University Law Center, 2021