Thomas De Bow is a litigator and real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's New York office. Mr. De Bow focuses his practice on a variety of commercial real estate and real estate finance matters, including representing institutional lenders such as national banks, special services and investment banks, creditors' rights litigation, insolvency and loan servicing matters related to commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS).
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. De Bow represented institutions, mortgage servicers, hedge funds and distressed investors in connection with nonperforming loans and distressed debts. Mr. De Bow also has experience representing individuals and corporations in a variety of practice areas, including securities litigation and investigation, banking, private equity, financial institution compliance and litigation, along with real estate and construction matters.
- Boston College Law School, J.D.
- Georgetown University, B.A.
- New York
- New York State Bar Association, LGBTQ Law Section, 2018-Present
- Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Finance Council, 2022-Present
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association, 2020-Present