Rachel M. Deming
Rachel Deming is a private wealth services attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. Ms. Deming focuses her practice on estate planning, probate, tax-exempt organizations and family office planning.
Ms. Deming also advises public and private clients on a full spectrum of corporate tax services, including planning, research and mergers and acquisitions (M&A). In addition, she has a significant background in drafting wills, revocable trusts and various estate planning documents
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Deming practiced in M&A with a Big Four accounting firm, where she advised clients on federal income tax issues relating to domestic and multi-national strategic mergers, acquisitions, dispositions and separations, with an emphasis on corporate taxation.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., Taxation
- Georgetown University, B.A., English and Spanish, with honors
- Junior League of Dallas
- One to Watch, The Best Lawyers in America guide, Dallas Trusts and Estates, 2021-2023
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All Star, 2021