Allyson Dillon is a transactional attorney in Holland & Knight’s New York office who focuses her practice on a variety of complex commercial real estate and real estate finance matters, including acquisitions and dispositions, leasing transactions, and representing borrowers and lenders in real estate financing transactions, including mortgage and mezzanine loans and loans intended for securitization as commercial mortgage-backed securities.
In addition, Ms. Dillon represents servicers and special servicers in connection with collateralized loan obligations and commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) trusts.
- Represented a global asset management firm in connection with the acquisition and financing of multiple industrial, multifamily and office properties
- Represented a mortgage loan originator in connection with a $90 million loan secured by a 40+ property student housing portfolio
- Represented a REIT client in sale leaseback transactions with respect to multiple industrial and manufacturing properties
- Represented a client in connection with the $80 million sale of the IAC Building in New York City
- Represented CMBS special servicers in connection with loan workouts including modifications, loan sales, loan payoffs and sales of real estate owned (REO) properties
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania, M.A., Geography
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania, B.A., Geography and Planning, magna cum laude
- New Jersey
- New York