Jennifer M. Duplissey is a lawyer in Holland & Knight's Dallas office and a member of the firm's Real Estate Practice group. Her practice focuses on commercial and agricultural real estate with a particular emphasis on commercial and agricultural leasing and real estate acquisitions and dispositions.
Ms. Duplissey has 20 years of experience representing a wide range of clients with property matters nationwide, including investment, development and finance. She represents regional and national landlords, tenants, investors, trustees, fiduciaries, special servicers, pension funds, private equity firms, corporate clients, small businesses, individuals and others in connection with acquisitions, development, leasing, management, lending, dispositions and other matters related to farms, ranches, malls, shopping centers, office buildings, industrial buildings and build-to-suit properties.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Duplissey was an attorney in the Dallas office of a prominent global law firm practicing in real estate and finance law. Ms. Duplissey has also served as general counsel for a regional retail and mixed-use development company, where she gained valuable experience in the intricacies of development and investment.
- Representation of purchasers and sellers in connection with retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial buildings, multifamily projects, hotels and resorts, farms, raw land and ranches, as well as multisite and multijurisdictional portfolio acquisitions and the preparation of standard form agreements of all types for institutional clients
- Representation of special servicers on a national basis in all aspects of real estate and asset management, including leasing agreements, property management agreements, loan workouts, foreclosures, license agreements, non-disturbance agreements, confidentiality agreements, landlord waivers, tenant default letters, lease listing agreements, sales listing agreements and disposition agreements for hotels, malls, office buildings, industrial buildings, apartments and shopping centers, as well as the enforcement of remedies in connection with leasing and the preparation of form leasing documents
- Representation of developers, pension funds, private equity funds and other investors in all stages of the development of retail centers, multifamily projects, industrial facilities and office build-to-suit projects, including land acquisition, debt and equity financing, construction, management, leasing, disposition and the enforcement of remedies
- Representation of various landlords and tenants in negotiations and preparation of agricultural, office, retail, industrial and mixed-use leases as well as the preparation of standard form agreements of all types, including leases, property management agreements, listing agreements, access agreements, letters and licenses
- Representation of national, regional and individual investors, landlords, buyers and sellers of agricultural property across the country in connection with all ownership aspects, including farm leases, grazing leases, hunting licenses, management agreements, listing agreements, acquisitions and dispositions, and the preparation of standard form agreements for institutional fiduciary clients
- Representation of institutional lenders and borrowers in a broad range of debt and equity financing transactions, including foreclosures and workouts
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- Auburn University, B.S., summa cum laude
- Influencer in Retail Real Estate - Holland & Knight's Retail Development and Leasing Team, GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum, 2023
- National Association of Professional Women, Professional Woman of the Year, 2009-2010
- Strathmore's Who's Who, Worldwide Honors, 2009
- Texas Monthly, Rising Star, 2006