Andrew C. Erickson is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Tysons office, where he practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, private equity, entity structuring and formation, and general corporate matters. In addition, Mr. Erickson represents borrowers and lenders in connection with senior credit facilities and other debt financing. He provides counsel to clients in a number of industries, including government contracting, private equity, information technology and energy.
Mr. Erickson's recent representative matters include:
- Representing a private equity fund in a $250 million cross-border sale of a group of portfolio companies to a non-U.S. public company
- Representing a government contractor in a $180 million equity sale to another government contractor
- Representing a government contractor in a $135 million equity sale to a private equity firm
- Representing a government contractor in a $33.5 million senior secured credit facility
- Representing a private equity-backed government contractor in a multitranche acquisition finance term loan and revolving credit facility
- Representing a privately held government contractor in a sale to a Florida-based private equity firm
- Representing a public renewable energy company in a $60 million senior secured credit facility
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Erickson worked as a summer law clerk at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and as an intern at the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- The George Washington University, B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude