Jane Elizabeth Feist
Jane Feist is a healthcare attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Ms. Feist advises hospitals, health systems, outpatient services providers, behavioral services providers, healthcare investors and specialty lenders on the intersection of federal and state regulations and transactional matters. Her practice focuses on federal and state fraud and abuse matters, including Stark, anti-kickback laws, and the False Claims Act and Medicare/Medicaid enrollment. Additionally, she provides counsel on the development and implementation of compliance programs and policies, and she advises clients on Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and patient privacy issues.
Previously, Ms. Feist gained valuable experience as an associate in the Louisville, Kentucky, office of Bingham Greenebaum Doll, LLP.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Centre College, B.A., Spanish
- Kentucky Rural Health Association, Legislative Committee Co-Chair, 2018
- American Health Law Association
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Health Care Law, 2022-2024