Scott T. Fenton is a real estate development and leasing attorney in Holland & Knight's Boston office. Mr. Fenton represents clients in all aspects of commercial real estate, including leasing, environmental, permitting and development matters.
Mr. Fenton has experience representing colleges and universities in a wide variety of complex matters with respect to commercial real estate, permitting and zoning matters, environmental and contract negotiations. In addition, he has served as counsel on legal matters related to the development and operation of retail convenience stores and gas stations throughout the United States.
Mr. Fenton also has experience representing developers in the permitting and development of clean energy projects, including solar and battery storage facilities.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Fenton was an attorney at an international law firm in its Boston office.
- Represented a client in one of the largest redevelopment projects in the state of West Virginia that included a $290 million development agreement with the state, along with the creation of more than 700 new jobs
- Represented a client in the redevelopment of site in New Bedford, Massachusetts, for the wind industry
- Represented local redevelopment authorities in the redevelopment of former military bases in the Northeast
- Represent one of the largest retail convenience store and gas station facilities in the United States in the development of new sites across the country
- Represent landlords and tenants in commercial leasing
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, J.D.
- Norwich University – The Military College of Vermont, B.A., cum laude
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Influencers in CRE Technology, GlobeSt.com, 2024