Ansell Fernandez is a private wealth services attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office, where he focuses his practice in the areas of international and domestic taxation for high-net-worth individuals, trusts and estates, and closely held multinational company structures.
Mr. Fernandez advises foreign and domestic clients on U.S. federal income, gift and estate tax matters, including their U.S. real estate holdings and business ventures.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Fernandez was a member of the international taxation group at a Miami-based boutique law firm.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., Taxation, with distinction
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Florida, B.S.B.A., Economics
- U.S. Tax Court
- The Florida Bar, Tax Section
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- American Bar Association, Tax Section