Aaron Bradley Flinn
Aaron Flinn is a private wealth services attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Business owners and entrepreneurs, corporate officers and executives, and investors and families with inherited assets seek advice from Mr. Flinn for the purpose of ensuring financial stability and continued prosperity. Serving clients with trust and estate as well as wealth preservation needs, he helps craft and deliver strategies that reflect the client's values while capturing the tax benefits available under their given circumstances. He also works with assisting business owners in succession planning and other issues often encountered by closely held companies.
Mr. Flinn offers advice to clients on how to protect and retain wealth through strategic planning related to income, estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer taxes. Tax-exempt and nonprofit organizations also rely on him for day-to-day guidance in relation to taxation and governance matters.
Mr. Flinn also assists trust officers and other fiduciaries in the administration trusts and decedents' estates, and works with ultra-high-net-worth families with regard to all facets of Private Family Trust Companies in Tennessee, including the migration of trusts and other administration issues.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M., Taxation
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., with honors
- University of Tennessee, B.S., Business Administration, magna cum laude
- U.S. Tax Court
- American Bar Association, Section of Taxation
- California Bar Association, Tax Section, Trusts and Estates Section
- Florida Bar Association, Tax Section, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Tennessee Bar Association, Tax Section; Estate Planning and Probate Section, Vice-Chair, 2022; Chair, 2023
- Nashville Repertory Theatre
- Chambers High Net Worth guide, Band 2, Private Wealth Law, 2020-2023
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, 2023-2024; Trusts and Estates, 2022-2024